Dog food
The wealth of information you can find on the internet is vast. I have seen arguments on what food to feed your dog. I have tried a few.
Joy likes just about anything I feed her. She does not have allergies or other problems that some dogs do.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites
Blue Buffalo is one of my personal favorites
http://amzn.to/2tj0sS2
I have had some experience feeding dogs cheaper brands. Not only do my dogs eat more, they also go outside a LOT more. My dogs aren’t picky! I don’t like feeding them cheaper brands of dog food because of the amount they eat and the amount of 💩 they put out when eating the cheaper brands.
My dogs coats are shiny when I feed better brands.
Diamond Naturals
ttp://amzn.to/2H9yTfJ
I started feeding my miniature schnauzers this when a breeder recommended it. I really like the fact that my dogs know exactly when I bring home a bag of fresh food. They can’t hardly wait.
I honestly cannot train a dog unless the dog is fed properly. If I choose less expensive brands, I see the effects of low energy and low concentration in my dogs. That’s right! I notice a huge difference in how they respond even to basic commands when I choose better nutrition for my dogs!
I’m sure I will come up with more brands of food I recommend. I’m always willing to learn more about experiences of others when it comes to food and nutrition when it comes to dogs.
I’m sure you have your own favorite dog food. Let’s talk about it! Give me your feedback on what brands you like!
I would love to know what you like and why!
Leave your comments below and let’s connect!
Comments
Post a Comment